Apologetics Memes Project

One recurring problem I find as an apologist is being able to reach the crowd with a tiny attention span. While it's undoubtedly true that I struggle with brevity when discussing theological and philosophical subjects, even if I do manage to keep my presentation to a decent length, some people just won't read what I have to say. The blog post may be about the length any blog post on any blog would be, yet people will still consider it "TL'DR" which means "Too long, didn't read". The same holds true for comments on Facebook or other social media. The fact of the matter is, some people dislike reading so much that if you post something longer than a couple of paragraphs, you'll lose them.

I started considering ways to package the arguments for God's existence in ways so short and succinct that the entire text would fit on someone's computer screen without them having to scroll at all. I wanted to frame the arguments in such a way that you could get through with them in the time it takes to listen to a song. I took on the task of making simple "memes" which give an overview of several theistic arguments. I made them in MS Paint and posted them on the Cerebral Faith Facebook and Twitter pages over the span of a week. I thought it would be a good idea also to post them here on the main site.

You are free to save these memes to your computer and use them in your own conversations with skeptics. I made these memes so that I and other people could use them on social media when witnessing to unbelievers. When you come across a post from a skeptic saying something like "There's no evidence that God exists" or "Belief in God is like belief in Santa Claus" or something like that, you can post the picture in the comment section for him to read. Just don't edit out the Cerebral Faith logo in the upper right hand corner. I put that there so that attribution would be automatic.

Note: You'll have to click on the pictures to enlarge them so that they'll be readable.


Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

Click to enarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

By the way, all of these arguments are dealt with in depth in my book Inference To The One True God: Why I Believe In Jesus Instead Of Other Gods, available now on Amazon.com.