The Parker J Cole Show -- Defending The Resurrection PARTS 1 & 2


I was on The Parker J Cole Show two weeks in a row defending the historical evidence for Jesus' resurrection. I had a great time talking about this most important issue pertaining to the Christian faith. I love natural theology and the creation/evolution debate, but The Resurrection is by far my most favorite topic. Because if it's true (and we have excellent evidence to show that it is), if Jesus really rose from the dead, then we get the entire Christian worldview.

So click on the URL below to hear me talk about the first two minimal facts (Jesus' Death By Crucifixion, and His Empty Tomb) and then click on the next URL to hear me defend the last 3 (The postmortem appearances to the disciples, the postmortem appearance to Paul, and the postmortem appearance to James).

The Parker J Cole Show -- Defending The Resurrection, PART 1
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wluv103/2015/05/16/the-parker-j-cole-show--defending-the-resurrection 

The Parker J Cole Show -- Defending The Resurrection, PART 2
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wluv103/2015/05/23/the-parker-j-cole-show--defending-the-resurrection-part-two

I'm very appreciative to Parker J Cole and 103.3 WLUV for giving me the opportunity to talk about this very important subject.
-
-
-
-

*The Minimal Facts Case For Jesus' Resurrection. PART 1
*The Minimal Facts Case For Jesus' Resurrection PART 2
*Did Jesus Exist?
*Do The Resurrection Accounts Contain Contradictions?
*Is Jesus A Copy Of Pagan Myths?