My Top 10 Favorite "ThereforeGodExists.com" posts


My top 10 favorite Posts from “ThereforeGodExists.com

I’ve been following a website for a good while now owned by a guy named Richard Bushey. I follow him on Twitter, I’m friends with him on Facebook and am a part of a theology discussion group of the same name. Richard Bushey is a student of Religion, an ex-Oneness Pentecostal (after reading his Bible) and he was persuaded to adhere to Christian theology as an adult after being exposed to Christian Apologetics. Overtime, I’ve come across a good number of articles that I’ve found very helpful in linking in my own conversations with Non-Christians and/or quoting from. Below, I’ve compiled a top 10 list of the articles I’ve found helpful.

((NOTE: There is no grading from greatest to least, as in 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. etc. So number 1 is not better or worse than number 2, etc.))











Number 10 competed with “Does The Big Bang Disprove God?”